LED strip 12V 3528 60LED/m IP65 max. 4.8W/m warm white extra, gold (coil 1m)
LED strip lights are advanced option for interior and exterior lighting. They can be used as a decorative lighting, edge lighting of stairs, wall corners, handrails, illumination of shelves, showcases or shop windows. They have a low power consumption and are very similar to LED bulbs, very durable. LED strips are powered by a 12V power supplies. They can be cut into individual modules (3 LEDs) and linked by connectors or by soldering cables to the given points (before soldering it is necessary to clean the surfaces). Brightness controllers can also be used.
- power supply: 12V DC
- chip type: 3528
- number of LED: 60/m
- consumption: max. 4,8 W/m
- color: warm white extra, gold (2000-2200 K)
- luminous flux: 3-4 lm/LED
- beam angle: 120°
- protection: IP65
- dimensions: 8 mm x 1 m
- operating temperature: -25° to 85° C
- double-sided self-adhesive 3M tape on the back - before application the surface must be cleaned of dirt and degreased
- price is for 1 m of LED strip
Due to cooling, it is recommended to install the LED strip lights into aluminum profiles. Application to other surfaces may cause overheating and damage to the strips and may be considered as damage caused by improper use.